LetsAllDoGood Client: Sacred Heart Catholic School in Shawano, Wisconsin enrolls 156 students in preschool to 8th grade.
Customer since: April, 2021
Previous communication challenges: How to consistently reach a parent audience that cuts across generations and tech comfort zones.
Solution: A mobile app that delivers push notifications to the front of parents’ phones AND works seamlessly with existing communication outlets. (Facebook, emails, PDFs, etc.)
|Uses the App for...
- School Updates & Reminders
- Facility Closure Alerts
- Weather Alerts
- Video Announcements
- Volunteer Recruitment & Notifications
- Event Logistics & Promotion
- Staff Communications
- Community Building
Autumne Gee, Director of Admissions and Development at Sacred Heart: “It was so nice to find [an app] that we could cater to OUR needs. It was really easy to jump on and just start with it.”
How Sacred Heart Catholic School Uses Its Nonprofit Mobile App
Who They’re Talking to (Their Tags)
Sacred Heart speaks to its staff and parish families through the app, including:
- Alumni of their school
- Those on staff who administer the app
- Students who participate in athletics, and their families
- Religious Education Families
- Families of current students
- Members of the Parish
- Prospective school families
What They’re Saying (App Content)
Critical schedule updates
School Supply List
Teacher Meet and Greet
LetsAllDoGood is proud to be a part of Sacred Heart Catholic School’s mission “to work cooperatively to ensure the optimum academic, spiritual, physical, and social growth of every student.” If you’d like to learn more about their work, please visit their website, or facebook page.
- Reach out to us, we'd love to hear from you
- Schedule a meeting or demo
- Attend one of our webinars
We’d love to help you do more good in your community.